Tuition and Fees
With college costs increasing at an average rate of 6% to 10% each year, many families are finding it difficult, if not impossible, to send their children through four years of college.
Effective financial aid planning requires a sophisticated knowledge of the complex elements which determine a student’s aid eligibility coupled with sound financial skills. With four-year college costs ranging from several thousand dollars to in excess of one hundred thousand dollars, it makes good sense to utilize a professional planner who has the experience to guide you through the process and ensure you’re not losing financial aid dollars.
As a local and national leader in the financial aid planning field for the past seventeen years, College Aid Planning Associates, Inc. is dedicated to providing comprehensive and personalized service to our clients.
A College Aid Planning Associates’ comprehensive consultation will provide:
- A thorough analysis of the factors that impact your aid eligibility with recommendations to ensure that the student is demonstrating as much financial need as legally possible.
- A calculation of your “Expected Family Contribution.” Knowing how much your out-of-pocket costs will be before you go through the application process could save you considerable time, money, and frustration.
- An estimation of your federal income tax. Waiting to file your financial aid form after income taxes are completed may cause you to miss aid deadlines.
- Sound advice on how to effectively finance the portion of college costs not subsidized by aid.
- A historical aid profile of each school your child is applying to.
- Preparation of the necessary financial aid forms. Forms improperly completed or sent in late may disqualify, reduce or delay your aid.
- Advice on evaluating and/or appealing the financial aid packages offered.
College Aid Planning Associates, Inc. is not a scholarship search service and does not and can not guarantee financial aid. Furthermore, we will not make recommendations that are either illegal or unethical.