National Financial Aid Practitioners Alliance
The National Financial Aid Practitioners Alliance is exclusive to financial professionals who have successfully completed the course “Establishing a College Financial Aid Planning Practice” and are dedicated to providing sound and ethical financial aid advice.
If you are a financial professional interested in joining the National Financial Aid Practitioners Alliance, but have not yet completed the required course, please click on the link for seminars and training for financial professionals for the next scheduled course date.
- Critical updates on procedural or legislative changes.
- College Aid Planning Associates, Inc. client newsletters.
- Marketing ideas and results initiated by College Aid Planning Associates, Inc.
- Rights to purchase (at discounted cost) marketing materials (CD’s, tapes, books, etc.) published by CAPA, Inc.
- Rights to attend all future seminars at a nominal cost.
- A certificate of membership, suitable for framing, designating you as a member in good standing.
- The opportunity to continue to use CAPA, Inc. as a resource.