A seminar for parents of college-bound students
This seminar is designed to disseminate information to parents that will enable them to make the financial aid process understandable and as cost- effective as possible. Topics discussed include:
- A conceptual understanding of financial aid process; facts vs. myths.
- The financial aid application process.
- The impact of parental and student assets.
- How income affects eligibility.
- Single, separated, divorced and remarried parents dilemma.
- Dependent vs. independent.
- The importance of deadlines.
- Shopping financial aid packages.
2017 Parent Seminar Schedule
There are no upcoming events at this time.